I am familiar with the (often lengthy) documentation required when
- Individuals relocating to Scotland; particularly from Hong Kong
- Individuals go to live or work overseas
- Notarising documents for doctors going to work in Australia
- Teachers relocating to UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi being the most popular) or Qatar
- Citizenship documentation, notably Irish citizenship
- Completing trade agreements with countries outside the scope of Hague Convention, for example, trading with China
- Companies setting up branch offices or opening bank accounts outside of the United Kingdom
Please note that our minimum charge is £48.
What is required?
Please bring your passport with you and another document, perhaps a letter, linking you to your UK address.
This information will enable me to be satisfied of your identity and to attest that you have appeared before me, signed a document in front of me.